Titles on loan:
Thank you for joining and welcome to our library service.
Your barcode number is:
Your membership must be validated within 90 days by visiting your library with proof of name and current address. You can pick up your card from Lane Cove or Greenwich Library. For locations and operating hours please click
. Remember to bring with you suitable identification and proof of address.
If you are under 18 you must also have a copy of the permission letter signed by your parent guardian.
using your barcode and PIN number or
register another member
Please contact the library to process your registration manually.
Conditions of Membership
I agree to abide by all Whitsunday Regional Council Libraries policies and conditions of use and:
- A membership card is issued upon joining. Your membership card is required to borrow items from the Library, access public computers or to renew and reserve items online.
- Most items may be borrowed for 3 weeks.
- You may borrow up to 20 items on your card. These can be borrowed from and returned to any Branch of Whitsunday Regional Council Libraries. After hours book chutes are available to return items when the library is closed.
- Items may be renewed once in person, over the phone or on the Whitsunday Regional Council Libraries website. Items reserved by another customer may not be renewed.
- As a Library member it is your responsibility to return or renew items by the due date.
- Loss or damage of Library items issued on your Library card are your responsibility and will incur replacement charges.
- Membership may be suspended if you have overdue items and/or outstanding charges.
- If your card is lost, contact the library immediately. Until your card is reported missing, you are responsible for items checked out in your name.
- Please notify staff if you change address. Proof of your new address will be required.
- Membership details are confidential and will not be disclosed to other parties.
To join online, click on the button below to read and accept the library conditions of use, and complete the registration form. Full membership will only be activated after you visit one of our library branches and provide proof of your name and current address. For further information please visit the
Whitsunday Regional Council Libraries website